Behavioral Health and Leadership Dynamics, LLC partners with organizations to create programs tailored to transform your organization to a learning culture of resilience and emotional wellbeing.
2016 research demonstrates the following:
- Staff Retention: Workers with high resilience are less likely to quit their jobs than low resilience workers
- Job Satisfaction: Highly resilient workers are highly satisfied with their jobs, compared to those with low resilience scores
- Stress: Highly resilient workers have 46 percent less perceived stress than low resilience workers.
- Attendance: Highly resilient workers are fully present and have significantly lower absenteeism compared to low resilience workers
- Physical Health: Highly resilient workers report having fewer health concerns than lower resilient workers