360 degree feedback provides a major opportunity for organizations to invest in their human resources and accelerate growth of the organization.
360 Degree Feedback is a process in which employees on all levels receive confidential, anonymous feedback from the people in their immediate work environment. This typically includes the employee’s manager, peers, and direct reports. It can also include feedback from external customers/stakeholders.
360 Degree Feedback Measures Perceptions of:
- Teamwork/ communication
- Behaviors and competencies
- Skills such as listening, planning, goal-setting, follow through
- Job performance
BHLD’s 360 degree process includes:
- Commitment from Human Resources and Leaders
- A solution-oriented constructive process
- Communication addressing purpose, use of information and confidentiality
- Follow up coaching to develop individual action plans
- Leadership plan to provide ongoing support and ensure growth