30-Hour CCE Life Coach Training Certification – Option 1
30 Hour CCE/BCC Approved (4 weeks)-applicant must meet CCE/BCC educational criteria to be eligible for Life Coach Certification. Otherwise the applicant would be eligible to become a Life Coach Associate.
CCE Education Requirements are available on the CCE website at http://cce-global.org/Credentialing/BCC/Requirements.
Instructor: Margaret McCraw, MBA, LCSW-C, BCC
- Lecture and Power Point Presentations Available Online
- Handouts Available Online
- Tune into Love and The Relationship Code by Margaret McCraw Included in Package
Week One: Intentional Living
Expand your awareness of Cognitive Behavioral Approaches to create greater happiness and success. This course offers a holistic approach to creating happiness and fulfillment based on the principles of well-being and abundance. Identify ways to increase your self-awareness to align thoughts, emotions and beliefs with desirable outcomes. Listen to Margaret McCraw’s recorded coaching sessions and respond to questions about the harmonic matching process. Participants will be able to identify how mission, vision and value statements create the framework for purposeful living.
Week Two: Create Fulfilling Relationships
This course uses cognitive behavior techniques to address the relationships people have with their parents, siblings, coworkers, employees as well as romantic partners. We will explore how to align our thoughts, emotions and beliefs with our desires. Participants will increase self-awareness regarding personal and business relationships and develop new skills to address relationship dynamics in the therapeutic setting.
Week Three: Mindfulness to Enhance Health and Well-Being
Ten essentials of well-being will be addressed. Participants will be provided techniques to align body, mind and spirit. Concepts such as abundance, gratitude, forgiveness, lightheartedness, and compassion for oneself and others will be interwoven with cognitive behavioral approaches.
Week Four: Work with Passion
This course focuses on how to find your passion in your work and live your life purpose. The decision to create work that you love is an indicator of high self esteem. A step-by-step guide to attract work that fulfills your desires, talents, skill sets and passions will be provided. Discover how to tune into your unique talents, build your self-esteem, release resistance and take responsibility for creating a life with passion. A strategy for helping others to create meaningful work will be provided, along with a step-by-step model to align with your life purpose.
- Define three cognitive behavioral approaches to enhance self-empowerment & intentional living
- Define at least three roadblocks to self-empowerment
- Recognize the role of emotions in regard to intentional living
- Identify how thoughts, emotions and beliefs impact our consciousness
- Identify three thought patterns that inhibit relationships
- Recognize three ways to align your thoughts, emotions & beliefs to harmonize and co-create with others
- Define healing from a holistic perspective
- Identify at least 3 Essentials (Cog. Approaches) to support alignment of mind, body, spirit and emotions
- Identify at least 2 steps to enhance well-being
- Identify one way in which individuals become emotionally unbalanced.
- Identify 2 reasons to create a consciousness of abundance
- Define fear in terms of desire & belief
- Identify at least 4 tools that will enhance appropriate risk-taking behavior
Required: The student must pass an exam with a score of 90% prior to becoming certified.
- Read Two books and pass the certification exam with a 90%
- Tuition includes exam fee (exam can be retaken)
- 30 hours to complete training
4 weeks of training, includes:
- Four weeks of Life Coach Training on-line classroom sessions
- Sample coaching sessions