BHLD offers fast-track certification classes for professionals. Our courses are stream-lined for professional learners to save you time. The course work requires approximately 6-8 hours of time each week with a totally flexible schedule. Life/Spiritual Mentor Certification training is not credentialed by the CCE as a Life Coach training course.
Making Our Thoughts and Desires Work for Us
Margaret McCraw’s Harmonic Matching Process is the foundation for this training. Harmonic Matching is a comprehensive four-step model to deliberately focus our thoughts, emotions and beliefs in a positive direction in order to align with our desires. These courses are intended to teach participants vibrational principles and tools combined with other life enhancement skills, deepening the participant’s understanding of how to create a fulfilling life. In addition to lectures there are experiential sessions, exercises and sample coaching sessions to enhance the student’s learning. Life/Spiritual Mentor Certification training is not credentialed by the CCE as a Life Coach training course.
Instructor: Margaret McCraw, MBA, LCSW-C, BCC
- Lecture and Power Point Presentations Available Online
- Handouts Available Online
- Tune into Love and The Relationship Code by Margaret McCraw Included in Package
- Other Required Reading Course Material Purchased Separately
Week One: Intentional Living
Expand your awareness of Cognitive Behavioral Approaches to create greater happiness and success. This course offers a holistic approach to creating happiness and fulfillment based on the principles of well-being and abundance. The participant will explore how to align thoughts, emotions and beliefs with desirable outcomes.
Week Two: Create Fulfilling Relationships
This course uses cognitive behavior techniques to address the relationships people have with their parents, siblings, coworkers, employees as well as romantic partners. We will explore how to reframe negative situations and to create a more optimistic perspective while aligning our thoughts, emotions and beliefs with our desires.
Week Three: Mindfulness to Enhance Health and Well-Being
Ten essentials of well-being will be addressed. Participants will be provided techniques to align body, mind and spirit. Concepts such as abundance, gratitude, forgiveness, lightheartedness, and compassion for oneself and others will be interwoven with cognitive behavioral approaches.
Week Four: Work with Passion
This course focuses on guiding the student to live from purpose and passion. The decision to create work that you love is an indicator of high self-esteem. A step-by-step guide to attract work that fulfills your desires, talents, skill sets and passions will be provided. Discover how to tune into your unique talents, build your self-esteem, release resistance and take responsibility for creating a life with purpose and passion.
- Define three cognitive behavioral approaches to enhance self-empowerment & intentional living
- Define at least three roadblocks to self-empowerment
- Recognize the role of emotions in regard to intentional living
- Identify how thoughts, emotions and beliefs impact our consciousness
- Identify three thought patterns that inhibit relationships
- Recognize three ways to align your thoughts, emotions & beliefs to harmonize and co-create with others
- Define healing from a holistic perspective
- Identify at least 3 Essentials (Cog. Approaches) to support alignment of mind, body, spirit and emotions
- Identify at least 2 steps to enhance well-being
- Identify one way in which individuals become emotionally unbalanced.
- Identify 2 reasons to create a consciousness of abundance
- Define fear in terms of desire & belief
- Identify at least 4 tools that will enhance appropriate risk-taking behavior
Required: The student must pass an exam with a score of 90% prior to becoming certified.
4 Week Course Includes:
Relationship Consultant Coursework and Certification
- Read Two books pass the certification exam with a 90%
- Tuition includes exam fee (exam can be retaken)