BHLD offers a credentialed consulting certification in relationship wellness for professionals. Our consulting certification is stream-lined for professional learners to enable a flexible schedule and to save you time. The program requires reading material and taking an exam based on the material you’ve reviewed.
Consulting is different than coaching or counseling. Consulting provides a foundation for you to take your expertise into a training environment. You share your expertise with others via workshops, seminars, conferences, teleconference training, webinars, expos, key note speaking, authoring books, writing blogs and other online learning opportunities.
Dr. McCraw’s Harmonic Matching Process is the foundation for consulting training. Harmonic Matching is a comprehensive four-step model to deliberately focus our thoughts, emotions and beliefs in a positive direction in order to align with our desires. These courses are intended to teach participants vibrational principles and tools combined with other life enhancement skills, deepening the participant’s understanding of how to create fulfilling relationships at home and at work.
Instructor: Margaret McCraw, Ph.D., MBA, LCSW-C, BCC
- Lecture and Power Point Presentations Available Online
- Handouts Available Online
- Tune into Love and The Relationship Code by Dr. McCraw Purchased Separately for Required Reading
- Define three cognitive behavioral approaches to enhance self-empowerment & intentional living
- Recognize the role of emotions in regard to intentional living
- Identify how thoughts, emotions and beliefs impact our consciousness
- Define three thought patterns that enhance relationships
- Identify three thought patterns that inhibit relationships
- Recognize three ways to align your thoughts, emotions & beliefs to harmonize and co-create with others
Required: The student must pass an exam with a score of 90% prior to becoming certified.
- Read Two books pass the certification exam with a 90%
- Tuition includes exam fee (exam can be retaken for an additional $35)
- Approximately 2-3 weeks to completion